DisplayLink DL-1950 Wireless
DL-1950 Wireless Graphics SoC
The DL-1950 is a custom SoC built on our DisplayLink technology that targets wireless graphics connectivity between host PCs and displays. The DL-1950 works in concert with our Synaptics WiFi 6/6e radios to dynamically adjust as available bandwidth changes. Combined with connectivity management and MA-USB the DL-1950 enables dual-4K display capability with ultra-low latency that is indistinguishable from a wired connection.
- Worlds only scalable dynamically adjustable graphics solution that works both wired and wirelessly supporting dual 4K60 displays.
- Integrated Ethernet and audio for corporate and home networking connectivity + hardware cursor
- Dynamically adjustable compression that works in concert with our Synaptics WiFi radios to adjust on-the-fly with available bandwidth
- 100% compatibility with existing DL products
- Configurable to support dual displays at up to 4k60 and optimized to allow video camera operation with MA-USB
- Optimized for hybrid work and wireless deployments including Synaptics MA-USB