SYN43752 Dual-Band Wi-Fi™ + Bluetooth™ Combo SoC
The Synaptics SYN43752 system on chip (SoC) combines a dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz) Wi-Fi 2×2 MAC/baseband/radio with Bluetooth 5.3 to reduce the space, cost, power, complexity, and time to market of IoT devices that demand robust and interoperable wireless connectivity.
- Multimedia streaming for the smart home
- Automotive in-cabin entertainment
- Personal area networks
- Security systems
- Smart factories/Industry 4.0
- High integration reduces footprint, cost, power, complexity, and time to market.
- Operates in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands simultaneously with up to 1200 Mbps throughput.
- Allows multiple concurrent Bluetooth connections and audio streams.
- Advanced Wi-Fi/Bluetooth radio co-existence capability for high quality of service (QoS) and robust connections.
- Seamless interoperability across multiple heterogeneous wireless networks.