Synaptics ClearPad™ | Synaptics
Rich Functionality and Touch Capabilities
The Synaptics ClearPad™ portfolio offers the industry’s broadest and most advanced line of clear capacitive touchscreen solutions. Featured on the world’s first capacitive touchscreen phone, ClearPad technology provides an intuitively discoverable interface for screen navigation, selection, interactive input, and much more. ClearPad enables rich, dynamic, and intuitive interfaces with high-resolution, multi-touch performance.
ClearPad Features and Benefits
- Broadest Portfolio of clear sensing products on the market including:
- Single, dual and multi-touch capability
- Large range of screen sizes from watchphones and smartphones to multi-finger, high-performance tablets with Windows 8 support
- Discrete sensors, Sensor-On-Lens (SoL), and Display Integration options for unique and leading-edge implementations
- Design Studio™ Compatible—All ClearPad solutions are fully compatible with Synaptics Design Studio with SignalClarity™ for unmatched performance, noise robustness, and customizability.
- Noise Mitigation—Improves overall device usability and integration by eliminating touchscreen sensitivity issues associated with noise from handset power supplies, displays, and environmental sources.
- Sleek Industrial Design— ClearPad is enabled under a product’s lens for a sleek and smooth appearance.
- Best-in-Class Accuracy—ClearPad delivers resolutions of 500+ dpi, without requiring calibration.
- Industry-Leading Low Power—Doze, sleep, and deep sleep modes maximize battery life and use less energy.
- Stylus Support—Easy-to-use small tip stylus enables finely detailed drawing and writing without the need for tethering or batteries.
|Product||Core Features||Touch Points||Max. Size||Application||Product Brief|
|Series 7 - ClearPad for premium multi-touch solutions for large touchscreen applications|
|7020||Premium multi-touch||10+||8.2"||Entry-level tablets, ebooks||Download|
|7300||Premium multi-touch||10+||12"||Premium tablets, touch-enabled notebooks|
|Series 4 - ClearPad IC for premium multi-touch solutions with integrated display driver|
|4260||Display driver integration, In-Cell, and On-Cell TDDI||10+||5"||Premium handsets||Download|
|Series 3 - ClearPad solutions with in-cell and on-cell options for premium multi-touch interfaces|
|3200||Stylus support, On-Cell||10+||5"||Premium Smartphones & Handheld Products||Download|
|3250||Display driver integration, In-Cell||Download|
|Series 2 – ClearPad solution for Value Touch up to four fingers|
|2200||Traditional Bars and Stripes Pattern||4||5"||Value Smartphones & Handheld Products||Download|
|2300||Single Layer Multi-touch||4||5"||Download|
Contact us today to make ClearPad part of your device.(Skip to top)
- ClearPad 7300 videos
- In-Cell – TDDI Whitepaper
- Design Studio 4 Product Brief
- ClearPad 2200 Product Brief
- ClearPad 2300 Product Brief
- ClearPad 3000 Product Brief
- ClearPad 3200 Product Brief
- ClearPad Series 7 Product Brief
- Capacitive Position Sensing
See the Nokia Lumia demo >
See Glove and Fingernail Support Demo >
See how Single Layer Multi-Touch works >
See how In-Cell and TDDI works >
Synaptics Fact or Fiction Episode 01 >
Synaptics Fact or Fiction Episode 02 >