Synaptics ClearPad™ Family
The Synaptics ClearPad™ portfolio offers the industry’s broadest and most advanced line of clear capacitive touchscreen solutions. Featured on the world’s first capacitive touchscreen phone, ClearPad technology provides an intuitively discoverable interface for screen navigation, selection, interactive input, and much more. ClearPad enables rich, dynamic, and intuitive interfaces with high-resolution, multi-touch performance.
ClearPad Features and Benefits
Broadest Portfolio of clear sensing products on the market including:
- Single, dual and multi-touch capability
- Large range of screen sizes from watchphones and smartphones to multi-finger, high-performance tablets with Windows 8 support
- Discrete sensors, Sensor-On-Lens (SoL), and Display Integration options for unique and leading-edge implementations
- Design Studio™ Compatible—All ClearPad solutions are fully compatible with Synaptics Design Studio with SignalClarity™ for unmatched performance, noise robustness, and customizability.
- Noise Mitigation—Improves overall device usability and integration by eliminating touchscreen sensitivity issues associated with noise from handset power supplies, displays, and environmental sources.
- Sleek Industrial Design— ClearPad is enabled under a product’s lens for a sleek and smooth appearance.
- Best-in-Class Accuracy—ClearPad delivers resolutions of 500+ dpi, without requiring calibration.
- Industry-Leading Low Power—Doze, sleep, and deep sleep modes maximize battery life and use less energy.
- Stylus Support—Easy-to-use small tip stylus enables finely detailed drawing and writing without the need for tethering or batteries.
ClearPad Series 2
- ClearPad 2100 and 2300 Single Layer Multi-touch
- ClearPad 2300 and 2700 Single Layer On-Cell
- ClearPad 2200
ClearPad Series 3
- ClearPad 3200
- ClearPad 3250
ClearPad Series 4
- Advanced, touch-sensitive interface solution
- Known for their reliability, accuracy, and advanced driver features
- Advanced device driver features