We are the leading developer of human interface solutions which enhance the user experience in the expanding digital lifestyle. We were founded in 1986 by Federico Faggin and Carver Mead and over the last 26 years we have grown from a neural network research organization into the leading human interface solutions partner of a global customer base. Simply put, our next-generation interfaces set users free to interact with devices in ways the world couldn’t have imagined a decade ago.
Our combination of technology, expertise, innovation, comprehensive and customized solutions (from prototyping to module design to manufacturing to testing), and exceptional customer support makes us the right choice for partners that want to differentiate in the market.
Over one billion devices include Synaptics interfaces. Shouldn’t yours?
- We have more than 2 billion unique capacitive touch solutions in the market
- Our 1,100 employees are located in a global network of sales offices and design centers
- We have close to 500 patents issued or pending
- 65% of our employees are in technology, engineering and product design functions, something we are proud of as an engineering driven company
- We went public in 2002 with a successful IPO and are currently listed on the NASDAQ exchange.
- We are headquartered in San José, California